2013-08-21

FLOWER TOTAL LOOK

Pictures from my trip to Bieszczady moutains. It was nice weekend spent with my husband :) - I needed it very much since I didn't have any real vacation this summer...I really recommend this place for those who want take a break from city life and escape to beautiful, quiet place.
For the "walking by the stream" occassion :) I wear one piece  costume with flower print (it's not a dress!) from atmosphere but bought in second hand shop. That kind of clothes are comfortable in a way that you don't need to think what to wear with it...
Today I discover new song: Lorde "Royals", The Weeknd remix <3

Zdjęcia z weekendu w Bieszczadach. Fajnie spędzony czas z mężem :) - bardzo tego potrzebowałam bo tego lata nie doczekałam się dłuższych wakacji... Polecam to miejsce tym którzy mają ochotę zaszyć się gdzieś z dala od miasta.
Z okazji "spaceru nad strumykiem" :) założyłam jednoczęściowy kombinezon firmy atmosphere kupiony w ciuchu. Tego typu ubrania są wygodne, bo nie trzeba się zastanawiać z czym to założyć, wkładasz i już...
Dzisiaj odkryłam nową piosenkę: Lorde "Royals", The Weeknd remix <3





flower costume - atmosphere (sh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3